March 30 - PUBLIC Workshop
Over the last few months, residents and business owners have been interviewed and have provided information through a series of surveys. We have combined your comments with our research to create our community assessment report.
On March 30th (Tuesday), the City’s consulting team will be hosting a series of opportunities for the public to learn more about this report and to discuss comments on potential goals on the City’s key issues. You are invited to join us at any of the following locations:
- 9:00-11:00a = Park Discovery and Bicentennial Park (weather permitting)
- 11:30-1:30p = Bulloch Drug
- 2:00-3:00p = SUU Campus (Leavitt Center) and City Library
- 3:30-5:00p = Cedar City Aquatic Center
- 6:00-8:00p = Festival Hall (in conjunction with the transportation plan meeting)
If you aren’t able to meet in-person, the consultants will also be available to chat online anytime from 9:00a to 5:00p. To connect with them, simply visit:
- Join the videoconference at this link.
- Join by phone at 346-248-7799 or 669-900-6833
- Meeting ID: 977 3770 4192
Thanks for your interest in the community!
There are a number of factors that influence the city. The following surveys are intended to highlight those trends that have shaped the community in recent years and to get a sense of their impact in the future.
The information from these surveys will also be used to validate and update the surveys that were recently conducted as part of the Vision 2050 initiative (find the results of those surveys at this link).
You can also pick-up a hard copy (paper) survey at Cedar City Public Library or City Hall (10 N Main) and put it in the dropbox.
For more information or questions, contact: Don Boudreau, City Engineering Division at 435-383-2330.